We're excited you recently subscribed to the Total Beauty newsletter. In order to ensure that our emails make it to your inbox, it's important to add our From: address to your safe sender list. Just follow the instructions below for the email system you use.
If you use a provider that isn't listed here, please contact them directly for instructions.
- Click 'Contacts' on the left hand navigation
- Click 'New | New Contact' on the top navigation
- In 'Contact Name' box give us a name you will remember us by, such as Total Beauty
- Enter email@example.com in the email box
- Select 'Create' on the top navigation
- Click on 'Contacts' on the left hand navigation
- Click 'New contact' on the left hand navigation
- Enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org' in email field. You can leave the rest of the fields blank.
- Click add
- Click 'Options' on the top left navigation and then 'More options...'
- Click 'Safe and blocked senders' under the 'Preventing junk email' section
- Click 'Safe senders'
- Enter 'email@example.com' and then click 'add to list' tab
- Click on 'Settings': 'E-mail' and the 'Junk e-mail'
- On the E-mail settings screen, click 'Junk E-Mail Guard'
- Select 'Safe List'
- In the space provided under "Add people to the safe list", enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Click 'Add'
Earlier Versions of MSN
- Click on 'E-mail settings'
- On the E-mail settings screen, click 'Junk Mail'
- Select 'Safe List'
- Click 'Add an item to this list'
- When the Add To Safe List box appears, enter 'email@example.com'
- Click Add.
- Open Outlook
- Click the 'Actions' tab on the top navigation bar
- Select 'Junk E-mail', then 'Junk E-mail Options'
- Click the 'Safe Senders' tab
- Click the 'Add' button
- Enter 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and click 'OK'
- Click 'OK'
- Click on the 'Options' on the upper right-hand navigation and then 'More Options...'
- Click 'Filters' on the left hand navigation
- Click 'Add Filter' on the top navigation
- In 'Filter name' label us something you will remember us by, such as 'Total Beauty'
- In the sender' drop down menu, select 'contains' and enter email@example.com
- In the 'Move to Folder' select 'Inbox'
- Click 'Save Changes' in the top navigation bar