1. To get Abby Elliott's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow dry evenly using a round brush, lifting at the roots as you go.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep center part and mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair.
3. Pin the top layers of your hair up and begin smoothing the bottom layers of your hair using a flat iron. Be sure to flip the ends out as you go.
4. Smooth the top portion of your hair down using a flat iron, gently waving the front sections outward and away from your face.
4. Tousle your hair lightly with your fingers, and then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Abby Elliott Hairstyles
Rate this photo: