1. To get Adele's hairstyle, apply a texturizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Apply a shine serum, and then begin curling sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron.
3. Rake through your curls using your fingers, and tease the crown and sides of your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Then use a paddle brush to smooth you hair back.
4. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck and begin rolling it into a French twist at the back of your head. Secure with bobby pins as you go.
5. Scrunch at your roots and tuck any remaining pieces as necessary.
6. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Adele Hairstyles
Rate this photo: