1. To get Adele's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Next, create a center part between your bangs. Separate the top half of your hair and tease your crown using a fine-toothed comb.
3. Gather the top part of your hair and secure with an elastic, leaving your bangs free. Make sure that you maintain volume at the roots.
4. Curl the ends of the bottom half of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
5. Brush out your curls, and finish with a light hold hair spray.
See More Adele Hairstyles
Rate this photo: