1. To get Adele's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair then blow dry straight.
2. Separate your bangs, then run a straightening iron through your hair to smooth any untamed pieces.
3. Begin teasing layers of your hair at the crown and sides of your head using a fine-toothed comb. Once you reach your desired volume, smooth a top layer over the teased sections to conceal them.
4. Gather all of your hair back behind your crown, then twist it down to the ends and wrap into a loose bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Use the flat iron to loosely flip your bangs outward, then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Adele Hairstyles
Rate this photo: