1. To get Adrienne Bailon's hairstyle, apply a styling serum to damp hair then blow dry evenly using your fingers for added texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, gather it up into a high ponytail at the top of your head. Use a soft brush to smooth the sides of your head.
3. Gently tease sections of your ponytail ends, then twist and secure them at the base of your elastic. Make sure to pin the sections down a few inches away from your ends.
4. Once all of your hair is pinned, gently tug on its shape to create volume.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Adrienne Bailon
Rate this photo: