1. To get Aimee Teegarden's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Next, apply heat protectant spray to your hair before sectioning it into 2-inch sections. Curl each section using a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake your fingers through the curled pieces to break them up a bit. Use a teasing comb to backcomb the front of your hair to add volume.
4. Pull your hair back gently and pin the curls into a tousled, low chignon bun.
5. Finish with strong-hold hairspray to keep the romantic look in place all evening long.
See More Aimee Teegarden Hairstyles
Rate this photo: