1. To get Alexa Chung's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to damp hair, and then blow dry using a paddle brush. Aim your blowdryer downward at your roots while drying.
2. Create a side part. Then use a wide barrel curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Clamp down and roll halfway up the length of your hair. Hold for a few moments and then release.
3. Mist your hair with a shine serum, then use a boar bristle brush to distribute the product evenly and loosen up your waves.
4. Pull your hair back into a loose, mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic. Twist your ponytail, then wrap it around your elastic to create a bun and secure with bobby pins. Use your fingers pull pieces of your hair free to frame your face and create a messy look.
5. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Alexa Chung Hairstyles
Rate this photo: