1. To get Ali Later's hairstyle, apply a pea-size amount of texturing serum to damp hair and part messily.
2. Blow dry roots in 2-inch sections using a round vent brush to lift roots and build volume.
3. For the rest of your hair, switch to a small round brush and wrap 2-inch sections of hair as you blow dry for a wavy look.
4. Use a dab of pomade on your fingers to pinch the ends and create a piece-y texture.
5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for all-day hold.
See More Ali Larter Hairstyles
Rate this photo: