1. To get Alicia Keys' hairstyle, start by applying a generous amount of texturizing spray gel to the roots of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush to make your hair look voluminous and smooth.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply glossing cream to your hair to add shine. Flip your hair over and begin a French braid starting at the nape of the neck all the way to the crown of the head.
4. Turn your head upright, and secure the braid with an elastic. Next, backcomb the front of your hair and pin the remaining section in place into a high pompadour.
2. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep the look in place.
See More Alicia Keys Hairstyles
Rate this photo: