Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Amanda Seyfried is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Amanda Seyfried photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Amanda Seyfried . She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Amanda Seyfried Long, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle with Twists
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight pony. Secure with an elastic. 3. Divide your ponytail into two sections, and then twist them around each other to create a long rope of hair. Secure the ends together with an elastic. 4. Finish with a firm-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Amanda Seyfried's Romantic, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried's Long, Blonde, Sophisticated, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Amanda Seyfried's hairstyle, start by making a center part.
2. Next, gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
3. Use your fingers to pull your hair, loosening the top of your ponytail. The, pull out a couple of face-framing pieces of hair and spritz with a heat protectant.
4.. Use a curling iron to curl the face-framing pieces, and create loose ringlets. 5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Chic, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried's Long, Romantic, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried's Long, Chic, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center. 2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid. 3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried's Chic, Blonde, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Long, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Long, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Tousled Updo
1. Don't waste your time with a smoothing cream or shine serum -- this look is meant to look tousled and unkempt (plus you don't have time, remember?!)
2. Instead, put some texturizing cream on your fingers and use them to pull your hair back into a messy bun.
3. Pull out a few strands in front and curl them with a curling iron on the lowest heat setting. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles