1. To get Amanda Seyfried's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair from root to tip, and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Separate your hair in half horizontally. Start by blow-drying the bottom layers of your hair -- wrap 2-inch sections of hair around a large round brush to create volume as you dry.
4. Then blow dry the top section of hair, and lift hair at the roots for more body. Using the round brush, curve the ends of your hair inward to define your layers.
5. Once your hair is completely dry, apply a bit of shine serum to your hands and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Rate this photo: