1. To get Amanda Seyfried's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair from root to tip. Brush through your curls with a paddle brush until they are subtle waves.
4. Pull your hair back loosely into a low ponytail or bun, and secure it with an elastic. Leave out a few long pieces of hair near the front of your face for an elegant touch.
5. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Rate this photo: