1. To get Amanda Seyfried's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Prepare your hair by misting a heat protectant from root to tips. Then create a natural side part.
3. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair straight down the length, curling the ends inward as you go. Make sure each section isn't wider than the flat iron you're using.
4. Spray on a shine serum, then use a soft brush to distribute the product evenly.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Rate this photo: