1. Apply wave enhancing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair to add some texture.
3. Making sure to keep hair loose at the top of your head, finger comb your hair into a high bun and secure it into a ponytail.
4. Twist your pony around the elastic to form a ballerina bun, and secure the ends down with bobby pins.
5. Let a few pieces of hair fall out around your face. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Rate this photo: