1. To get Amber Tamblyn's hairstyle, mist day-old hair with a texturizing spray to insure extra dimension.
2. Brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. Leave the bangs out of the pony.
3. As you pull the ponytail through the elastic, leave the ends tucked in to create a messy, loose bun.
4. Brush bangs flat and curl longest layer with a 1-inch curling iron for added bounce and texture.
5. Spray hair thoroughly with hairspray for an all-day hold.
See More Amber Tamblyn Hairstyles
Rate this photo: