1. Apply a heat protectant to damp hair and allow your hair to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, create a deep side part.
3. Using a 2-inch barrel curling iron, clamp down on 1-inch sections of hair and curl entirely up the length of your hair, stopping just above your ear. Hold for a few seconds and then release.
4. Once all your hair is curled, rake through your curls with your fingers to create waves.
5. Lift at the roots on either side of your part with your fingers and spray a medium hold hairspray. Finish with a mist of hairspray throughout.
See More America Ferrera
Rate this photo: