1. To get Amy Adam's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and allow it to air dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, gather into a high pony at the top of your head. Use a soft bristle brush to slick your hair down as you go.
3. Once your hair is secured with an elastic, use hairspray to slick the top and sides of your hair down. Then tease your ponytail ends using a vented brush.
4. Twist your ponytail once, then loosely wrap it around the base of your elastic. Tuck under the ends of your hair securely with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Amy Adams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: