1. To get Amy Adams' hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a center part. Next, curl the bottom third of your hair in 1-inch sections with a large-barrel curling iron. Brush through the curls to soften.
3. Gather your hair into a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, securing the elastic 2 inches away from your scalp. As you gather your hair into the pony, allow some of your face-framing pieces to fall loose. Then, push the elastic back to the nape of your neck to create volume at the crown and tighten the ponytail.
4. Roll your ponytail into a messy chignon by twisting 2-inch sections of the hair at a time and pinning with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a medium hold hair spray.
See More Amy-Adams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: