1. To get Amy Adam's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry your hair evenly using a round brush.
2. Create a side part, then begin curling 1 to 2-inch sections of you hair with a large curling iron. Clamp each section close to your roots, then curl downward, away from your face.
3. Rake your fingers through your hair to loosen the curls. Then take one side of your hair and smooth it back using a soft bristle brush. Twist it away from your face, then secure with bobby pins above your ear.
4. Tousle your hair lightly using your fingers, then spray on a shine serum.
5. Finish by misting generously with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Amy Adams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: