1. To get Amy Adams' hairstyle, start with damp hair. Apply a light styling cream to your roots and use your palms to smooth your hair back.
2. Next, pull all of your hair back into a mid-height ponytail and secure with elastic. Spritz your ponytail with a heat protectant and let it air dry.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap sections of your ponytail around a styling wand and hold for a few moments before releasing.
4. Brush through your hair with a boar bristle brush to create subtle waves, then pull your ponytail over one shoulder.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Amy Adams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: