1. To get Amy Adams' hairstyle, apply a volumizing texturizer to damp hair.
2. Next, create a deep side part, and then blow dry your hair completely.
3. Mist hair with a shine serum, then use a large waver iron to wave the front pieces of your hair. Take two-inch vertical sections, and clamp the hair through to the ends starting two-inches from your roots.
4. Brush through the waves using a soft bristle brush, then pull all of your hair to the lower right side of the nape of your neck, leaving some waved pieces loose. Secure with an elastic.
5. Twist your ponytail ends around your fingers and roll it into a bun, securing with bobby pins at the base of your elastic.
6. Tug on it gently to loosen it, then finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Amy Adams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: