1. To get Amy Poehler's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry using a barrel brush. Lift your hair at the roots and twist it around the brush as you dry.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 1-inch curling iron to loosely curl your hair.
3. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, then use your fingers to brush through your curls and add texture.
4. Gather your hair at the base of your neck, and secure with an elastic to form a ponytail. Leave a few face-framing waves loose.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Amy Poehler Hairstyles
Rate this photo: