1. Prep wet hair with a volumizing mousse and blow dry.
2. Set entire head in extra large hot rollers, making sure to roll the hair that is around your face towards the back of your head. Let rollers sit for about 10 minutes.
3. Take out rollers and shake hair out with your head upside down while spraying with flexible hold hairspray. This'll give you that windblown model look.
4. Turn right side up and section out a horseshoe of hair on the top of your head. Lightly tease this section with a teasing comb.
5. Smooth hair back with comb and spray top of head with extra hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: