1. If your hair is wavy, apply smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a flat paddle brush.
2. Section hair into two parts and secure the top half of hair into a loose ponytail with a small elastic band.
3. Twist the ponytail into a loose bun and bobby pin down.
4. With the bottom half of your hair, use a medium barreled curling iron and twist big strands around the barrel letting hair sit on the iron for about 10 seconds - just long enough to curl, not scorch, your hair.
5. Pull out thick strands around your face from the top of your hair and spray with a medium hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: