1. Roller set dry hair with big hot rollers (apply them all over your head) for about 10 minutes and let loose once they're cool. This will help hair keep its hold as well as create those loose curls coming out the top of the twist.
2. Comb hair smoothly back from your forehead and to one side on the back of your head. Pin hair flat down to one side against scalp.
3. Take hair from the bottom and start twisting up, counterclockwise so you are twisting over the bobby pins already in place. Twist all the way up, pinning as you go (tip: if you crisscross the pins, the twist will stay better).
4. Once secure, fluff out the curls coming out of the top of the twist.
5. Pull out a couple of pieces around your face and spritz your entire head with medium hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: