1. To get Anna Camp's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair. Stop about halfway up the length of your hair, clamp down, and hold for a few moments before releasing.
4. Take the smaller side of hair, and tuck behind your ear.
5. Apply a quarter size amount of mousse to the top of your hair to tame flyaways.
6. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Anna Camp
Rate this photo: