1. Mist damp hair with volumizing spray and flip upside down to blow dry with your hands for volume.
2. When your hair is halfway dry, flip back up and switch to a round brush to finish blow drying.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. It doesn't need to be perfect, since you'll be pinning your curls up.
4. Gather all of your hair into a loose bun, and pin down the ends with bobby pins.
5. Spray your hair generously with strong-hold hairspray to make sure the updo stays in place.
See More Anna Chudoba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: