1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, apply a defrizzing serum, like Moroccan Oil, to damp hair.
2. Blow dry your hair under low heat with a round brush, and make sure to wrap your bangs around a bristle brush to give them good lift.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply heat-protectant product to hair and run a flat iron over your bangs to straighten them.
4. Next, curl the very ends of your hair with a large-barreled curling iron.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Rate this photo: