1. To get Anna Kendrick's hairstyle, apply a hydrating styling cream to damp hair and blow dry straight, using a round brush.
2. When hair is dry, lightly tease hair at your crown and around the sides to create volume.
3. Part hair on one side, and pull hair back into a low ponytail slightly off center. Twist ponytail several times, then wrap into a low bun with an elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Use fingers to loosen twisted bun, so it isn't too tight at the nape of your neck.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Anna Kendrick Hairstyles
Rate this photo: