1. To get Anna Kendrick's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a side part. Wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand, holding for a few moments before releasing.
3. Spritz hair with a shine serum, then use a boar bristle brush to distribute the product and loosen your waves.
4. Separate the front section of your hair into three wide sections and create a loose braid until you reach your ends and pin it at the nape of your neck.
5.Gather the rest of your hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic. Then, twist and pin sections of the ponytail over and around the elastic to create a messy bun.
6. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Anna Kendrick Hairstyles
Rate this photo: