1. To get Anna Paquin's hairstyle, apply a styling cream to damp hair and blow dry evenly from root to tip.
2. Once hair is completely dry, divide hair in two sections at the front and the back of your head.
3. Next, tease your hair gently at the root to create a mini bouffant and secure toward the crown of your head with bobby pins.
4. Using your fingertips to smooth down your hair as you go, create two loose French braids on either side of your head. Make sure to begin each braid about two inches away from your temples, then secure at the back of your head.
5. Pull the remaining hair at the back of your head into a low bun and secure with an elastic.
6. Pin any loose pieces of hair to your head using bobby pins.
7. Finish with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Anna Paquin Hairstyles
Rate this photo: