1. To get AnnaLynne McCord hairstyle, apply a small amount of styling gel onto damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, gather it into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Allow face framing, loose pieces to fall naturally.
3. Let your ponytail ends fall in all directions around your elastic. Then begin loosely rolling sections inward and pinning them at the base of the ponytail, forming a donut-style bun.
4. Once a donut-shape is formed, gently tug on your bun to loosen it.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More AnnaLynne McCord Hairstyles
Rate this photo: