1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry using a barrel brush. Make sure to lift at the roots while drying to ensure volume.
2. Clip your bangs out of the way. Then brush the rest of your hair back into a high ponytail, and secure with an elastic.
3. Smooth your bangs off to one side, and then keep them in place with a bobby pin.
4. Mist your ponytail with a heat protectant. Wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a medium-barrel curling iron. Gently comb through your curls to loosen them and to get a messy look.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Rate this photo: