1. Start with day old hair, or make it a little sticky with a good blast of hairspray -- this way the braids don't slip out (that would be such a waste of all this work, so lame).
2. Make an uneven side part: flip your head, shake the roots, flip up, and finger comb.
3. French-braid hair away from the part, on both sides. Secure the ends with clear elastic.
4. Gather the rest of your mane back into a chignon, making sure to hide the elastic with a chunk of hair (you can wind a chunk around each braid's ends). Pin the bun into place.
5. Mist allover with hairspray. How gorgeous are you? (Answer: very, very.)
Rate this photo: