1. Mist dry hair with shine spray.
2. Create a low side part that's 2-inches long. Section off the hair along the front hairline with a clip.
3. Tease the hair at your crown.
4. Using a Mason Pearson-style boar-bristle brush, brush the rest of your hair back into a twist, a chignon or a ponytail, your choice.
5. Release the front section and brush to the side. Add a baby bump of volume by teasing along the front hairline above the right eyebrow.
6. Secure the ends of the front section by pinning them behind your ear or if long enough, pin into your twist.
7. Spray liberally with hairspray -- you don't want this sucker to move at all.
Rate this photo: