1. To get Ashley Greene's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of volumizing foam to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends, and scrunch it using your hands.
2. Take random pieces of hair and wind them roughly around your finger in different directions in a dreadlock fashion.
3. Next, diffuse the hair to create a rough natural texture without making the hair too full. Be sure to flatten and smooth the root area with your hands to avoid any root volume.
4. Once your hair is dry, take 2-inch sections of hair and wrap them around 1-inch curling iron, stopping about an inch and a half away from the ends, leaving them straight.
4. Apply a tiny bit of shine serum on the ends of your hair, and use your fingers to gently twist the curls to give them even more shape.
See More Ashley Greene Hairstyles
Rate this photo: