1. To get Ashley Greene's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair, then blow dry evenly using a round brush and lifting at the roots.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part then begin curling your hair using a 1 to 2-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, take two 2-inch sections of hair from either side of your part and twist them backward to the back of your crown. Pin each piece with a bobby pin.
4. Sweep the sides of your hair behind your ear and use a generous amount of hairspray to hold it.
5. Rake through the ends of your hair with your fingers and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Greene Hairstyles
Rate this photo: