1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum if your hair is straight (or a smoothing cream if your hair is wavy or curly) to every layer of your damp hair.
2. Next, blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush, but don't worry if you still have some kinks or waves.
3. Take a teasing comb, and tease the crown of your head, then smooth over the top layer for a sleek bouffant. Grab the sides as well and bobby pin them into place at the back of your head.
4. With a curling iron, curl the bottom section of hair.
5. Once the curls set, mist them with a strong-hold hairspray to keep the ringlets intact.
Rate this photo: