1. For straight-haired ladies start by diving hair into small sections and apply a curling cream, saturating hair. Shake head out upside down to bring out any natural wave.
2. Next, blow dry your roots using a hair dryer with a diffuser attachment.
3. Curly gals can allow ends to dry naturally and wavy girls can continue drying with the diffuser until their head is fully dry. Place the ends of your hair into the diffuser and lift it, so your hair dries in tendrils.
3. Spray curls with a flexible-hold hairspray.
4. Create a middle part and loosely gather hair into a high ponytail, securing with an elastic. Wrap the ends of the pony around the base and pin into place to create a bun.
See More Ashley Olsen Hairstyles
Rate this photo: