1. To get this look, start by running a dollop of curling mousse through your hair from root to tip. Of course, the more hair you have the bigger the dollop.
2. Then dab a bit of styling cream just on your tips.
3. Flip your hair upside down and blow dry just your roots with a diffuser, using your fingers to tousle hair as you dry.
4. When your roots are completely dry, flip up and part your hair down the middle. Continue to dry a bit longer until your head is completely dry.
5. Finally, choose just a couple of random pieces on top of your head to curl with a medium barreled curling iron. Once cooled, finger comb the curled chunks into the rest of your hair.
See More Ashley Olsen Hairstyles
Rate this photo: