1. If hair is naturally curly, apply a smoothing cream and blow dry straight with a flat paddle brush.
2. Working with dry, straight hair, create a part going straight back and clip up the top half of your hair for later.
3. Take a large-barreled curling iron and point the top down towards the floor. Working with the bottom half of your hair, wrap 2-inch sections counterclockwise around the barrel until hair is hot. Continue curling until your entire bottom half is done.
4. Unclip the top section of your hair and continue to curl hair in small sections.
5. Finger comb loose tendrils and spray with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Olsen Hairstyles
Rate this photo: