1. To get Ashley Tisdale's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a slight side part. Next, apply an anti-frizz serum throughout.
3. Then curl your hair in 2-inch sections with a large barrel curling iron, creating loose waves.
4. Gather the top half of your hair, while separating out a 1-inch section of your hair on either side of your face. Then pull back your hair, maintaining the side part, and twist it together in the back. Secure the hair to the back of your head using bobby pins.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Rate this photo: