1. To get Aubrey Plaza's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Next, create a slight side part and lightly mist on a shine spray.
3. Gather your hair into a high ponytail, making sure to leave the front 2-inch section of your hair in a side part while teasing the back of your hair at the crown. Secure your hair with an elastic.
4. Wrap your hair into a loose and messy bun, letting some strands fall out. Secure the bun with bobby pins. Then pull loose some of the face-framing pieces of your hair.
5. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Aubrey Plaza Hairstyles
Rate this photo: