1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair and use a round brush to blow out your bangs. Allow the rest of your hair to air dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin wrapping sections of hair around a styling wand. Then use a fine-toothed comb to create volume at your crown and around the sides of your hair.
3. Next, divide your hair into two sections on either side of your head. Leaving a piece of your hair out near your temple, twist one section down through to the ends and then wrap it around forming a loose bun. Secure it all around using bobby pins, then do the same thing to the opposite side.
4. Now you should have created two loose buns at the nape of your neck. Take the pieces left out near your temple and twist them toward the center of your buns. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
5. Tug on your buns to loosen them and create a fuller, voluminous look. Use bobby pins to secure any loose pieces as necessary.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Rate this photo: