1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using your fingers. Use a round brush to blow out your bangs and front sections of your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, curl 2-inch sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron. Make sure to only start about halfway down the length of your hair, and work your way down.
3. Next, leaving 2-inch sections of your hair above your ears out, gather your hair back into a ponytail. Allow your face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Once your hair is secured in an elastic, lightly tease the side pieces above your ear and twist them back toward your ponytail. Wrap the ends around the base of the elastic and secure with bobby pins.
5. Tug on the twist for volume, then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Rate this photo: