1. To get Beth Behrs' hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm to damp hair. Blow dry your bangs and then the rest of your hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a center part and smooth down your hair with a shine serum.
3. Separate the front 3-inch section on both sides of your hair and create a loose small braid.
4. Sweep back your braids and the rest of your hair, making a low messy bun. Then secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Beth Behrs Hairstyles
Rate this photo: