1. Starting with already dry hair, pick out a 2-inch section and mist with lightweight hairspray. Then, with a medium-sized round brush, roll hair up onto brush, like you would a hot roller, and blast with heat from a blow dryer for a few seconds.
2. Unroll section of hair from brush and then wrap it around two fingers to create a coil. Slip out fingers and pin coil to scalp.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your entire head is covered in pinned coils. Let pinned hair stand for about 20 minutes so it can cool.
4. Remove hair from pins and finger comb waves to get that beachy, tousled look.
5. Finish with a final spritz of hairspray.
See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Rate this photo: