1. If hair is wavy, blow dry smooth with a flat paddle brush.
2. With the same brush, comb hair back away from your forehead into a tight, high ponytail, smoothing with gel as needed to keep hair slick and back. Secure with an elastic.
3. Curl 2-inch sections of the hair in the ponytail around a large-barreled curling iron. Curl each section so that they fold away from the inside of the ponytail: counterclockwise on top of your pony, clockwise towards the bottom. Set for about ten seconds each.
4. With each section, after you twist the iron out of hair, roll hair back up with your fingers into the same coil and slide a booby pin in where the big roll meets your scalp. Continue until entire ponytail is pinned.
5. Mist with a strong hold hairspray and clip in a jeweled barrette slightly off-center and into your big bun.
See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Rate this photo: