1. Start with dry hair and separate into four sections for easy manageability: top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left.
2. Starting with the bottom sections, mist 2-inch chunks with hairspray and wrap stands around a medium-barreled curling iron. Leave each hunk of hair on heat for about seven to 10 seconds depending on how thick your hair is. Don't fry hair, we repeat, don't fry hair.
3. Continue with each section until your entire head is covered in thick tendrils.
4. Lightly finger comb to marry your curls together and create a deep side part for a sultry look.
5. Mist with a bit more hairspray if needed.
Rate this photo: